Friday, March 23, 2007

Dubai-- Day One





We arrived at 6:30am in Dubai and then arrived at the Hilton Jumeirah at 8am checked in, showered, and then headed for breakfast. We saw most of our family then. We had a bit of a meeting by the beach and then headed off on the double decker bus. We saw "Old Dubai". It was very interesting. Picture of the Mosque and all the shoes.
We then went for lunch at the revolving resturant at the Hyatt hotel. They had a really great bathroom and an ice rink in the hotel. The view was great, you could see the work they were doing on on eof hte Palms.
Next to the Museum (sorry no picts) it was cool. Then I had an hour nap and off to dinner.
We ate at the One and Only Mirage. First we had drinks in the "pillow room", it was soo cool I can not really explain with words and the picture does NO justice. After drinks we had dinner (5 corse meal.. with crazy spicy chicken soup and red steak). This was a great time to chat it up with my cousins...... FUN It was the perfect first day :)

2 comments:

Jen VO said...

Oh it looks like you had such a fun time! (I really do need to marry into your family) :P. Hehe.

j said...

hey deb, wow, looks like you had an awesome time! can't wait to see ALL your pictures and to have a lil' visit!

Youth Retreat Feb/07

Youth Retreat Feb/07
I was a leader on a Youth Retreat.... it was fun and I managed to get a bit of sleep.... A GREAT picture of Sam and I. I LOVE it

Jaci and I

Jaci and I
The eastcoast loven that I need EVERYDAY... what a loyal friend.. Love you jacks

Tribute to Marg

Tribute to Marg
Who is way to far away, I miss you and LOVE you

Erica and Aaron were here!

Erica and Aaron were here!
Yea the posse back together

eyes

eyes

Biker

Biker

Serve 2006, Grand Rapids

Serve 2006, Grand Rapids
Jen and I

We R the SLURPIES! *My Group*

Christa and I

Ontario Birthday Party

Ontario Birthday Party
I'm 25!!

monkey in the middle~Rana and Minh

Dan and I

Tanya and I

Check out my 6 pack man comming out of my cake.. what I always wanted!

Julia and I